Beyonce “Shut It Down” tonight at the SuperBowl ….I mean literally… a Coincidence? Did BEY Shut the lights off after her performance? Everybody was tweeting about the Electrical Power Outage in the Stadium, right after her performance. I think “FUTURE” was try’nah worn us…to “Turn Off The Lights”… before the lights blow 🙂
HERE’s some of the things that were said about Beyonce & Destiny Childs performances…
- I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my ass up from my daze! She always fuckN the groove up/But hey! I love ya’ll too! And Y’all girl is WACK and always will be!
- Lights out!!! Any questions??
- OMG Beyonce killed it!!! And when Destiny’s Child came out…that made my life!!! #Bootylicious
- Im sorry but @KELLYROWLAND yaaaaaaaassssss heffa #shedidthat
- Halftime show slayed!!!!! Yesssss @Beyonce!! ICONIC!! And I’m so proud of my BFF @KELLYROWLAND and @RealMichelleW! Wow
- Top 3 SuperBowl Halftime Performances I’ve ever seen, Michael jackson, Prince, and Beyonce. #REALTALK
- Yes!!!! B you killed it girl!!!!! #SuperBowl47
- King B is my fuckin Hero!!! #KillnIt
- Whoooo I’m so tired. That performance took a lot out of me! LMBO
- Beyonce Bowl/No.One.Better/By the way….Black girls ROCK, and I couldn’t be more proud to be one tonight!!!!